Monday, October 14, 2013

I WANT!!! The All-New 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander


Manifest Manifest MAKE IT TRUE!

I have been looking at the Mitsubishi Outlander for quite some time. And for those of you who know my car, it's DEFINITELY time. While I love my car, it's time to release her and start again with someone new ... =) LOL

I love that this model seats 7! I have enough room for my family and still more for my Scentsy Family Business! I was thinking about leasing but I have never done that before. Anyone have an opinion when it comes to leasing? Usually I just buy a car outright but it's time for my first NEW CAR being as though I have never had one ... AND if I lease, my Scentsy Family business could easily make my payments! WOW!

What do you think of the Mitsubishi Outlander? What color do you think looks best?

No comments:

Post a Comment