Friday, September 6, 2019

Self Care can be rather broad brush stroke, eh?

I'm terrible about Self Care. I took a bath last weekend, I used a bath bomb. Of course it was a SCENTSY Bath Bomb, just saying.

Today, I just made a hair appointment. I haven't had one since my birthday and my hair is at that unbearable length.

I just ordered deodorant. How big of a deal is this?! Well I have struggled with skin reactions to all kinds of natural deodorants lately and I just went back to my favorite. I left because I didn't want to pay the price for it ... well, there is something to be said about hand crafted, all natural products. I look forward to visiting their store one day. I was surprised to see they have better packaging now, and I'm excited to get the new products I ordered.

I'm excited for reduced packaging! Earl Grey is amazing
**I'm not an affiliate, I get nothing from sharing this link, other than knowing I'm sharing with you a quality product that works for me when nothing else does.** 


I am calling these three my BIG accomplishments in self care for myself. I cater to my family, my job, my volunteering, and leave myself empty. Not today! I'm going to be grateful I finally accomplished two major tasks that I just haven't been able to get to. =) And maybe now people will be willing to stand next to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment