Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daily Message 5.31.11 with a little dose of Happy Lili =)








"Learning never exhausts the mind."
— Leonardo da Vinci: Was an Italian artist, writer, and scientist


If you get a diagnosis that is not what you want to hear, the tendency is to say, "Oh, my god! How did I get so far away from something I want so much?" And we say, it isn't big like that at all — it's just a series of little things. It is the, "I could choose this thought which feels good, or this thought which doesn't feel so good. But I've developed a pattern for what doesn't feel good. And so, it is the daily dose of not being in the receiving mode that keeps me not in the receiving mode." And that's all that it is!
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Saturday, March 24th, 2001 # 90
As you set a financial goal, it is not only about the expansion for yourself; it's about the expansion of all of those who are involved in that which you are about. In other words, it creates this nucleus, this machine, that allows so many to begin to thrive along with you. It's much bigger than finances.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in San Antonio, TX on Saturday, November 13th, 2004 # 89
We want to speak about freedom: This is a Vibrational Universe. The only Source that flows is the Source of Well-Being. And, physical and Nonphysical, we are all free to allow that Well-Being to flow to us and through us or we can pinch it off. It is our call — every time...
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, February 28th, 2004 # 88
The more fear one has of anything, the more a vibrational match to the thing that they fear they are. Help your child discover that if she makes things that are potentially frightening a non-issue to her, then they don't bother.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Friday, March 9th, 2001 # 87
Our Love,
Jerry and Esther




From Astrology.com …

Daily Feng Shui Tip:

I personally believe in the axiom that thoughts are things. So the energies surrounding today's 'What You Think Upon Grows Day' begs me to think about how I can best use this agenda for your advantage. The answer comes in the form of an affirmation. What we think about does indeed grow. But we're also often deep in thought about things that cause us worry or fear. We are thereby feeding those two emotions which causes them to grow. So, how do we stop that way of thinking so that something positive and productive can take the place of energies ill spent? We catch ourselves in the cycle and then consciously stop the line of thinking that is anything less than blissful and we replace it with an intentional affirmation. I almost always only use affirmations that come from that incredibly powerful student of the School of New Thought, the remarkable author, Florence Scovel Shinn. Let's take total advantage of today's advantageous energies and replace all thoughts that aren't suppo rtive or fueled by intentions of success with the following affirmation: 'I am wide awake to my good, and gather in the endless harvest of opportunities.' Say that silently and aloud each and every time you find yourself falling back into the negativity space and see how quickly you grow your own greatness.
Daily Wish:
Samaras -- known by many other names -- are one-seeded winged fruits whose seeds never sprout.
If you find a samara that has fallen from an ash, elm or maple tree, make a wish on it. Then, put it on the branch of a tree or on a bush and leave it there. A samara that actually falls on you as it wafts down is said to be a sign of good luck. Wish for good luck. Put the samara on the back of your hand and blow it off gently. It doesn't matter where it lands, but you must not pick it up again, if you want your good luck to come through.
A samara, because it looks like an angel's wing, is sometimes carried or kept as a good luck charm. The owner should stroke it three times when moved to make a wish. The longer it is kept, the more powerful it becomes.
An interesting custom connected with the samara is to gather some in the palm of your hand and make a wish either for the good of a deserving individual or for the good of the world. Keep this wish a secret, but give each of the samaras to others -- they can keep it for good luck and to wish on, or they can give it to someone else, with the same suggestion that the lucky samara be kept or passed on.
Drop a coin into a well as you make your wish. There's a better chance of it coming true if you can see your reflection in the water.
Drop a coin into a well and make a wish. Listen for the plop when the coin hits the water. The deeper the well, the better the chance of your wish coming true.
Fill a cup with water from a well. Take three swallows of water from the cup while making your wish. Throw the rest of the water over your left shoulder. (If anyone gets splashed, your wish won't come true.)
(England)
To make a wish at a well, walk around it three times, drop a small pebble in each time around, and each time whisper your wish into the well. It will be heard by the wishing well's resident fairy.
(England)
Drop a small branch into a well as you make a wish. If it floats, your wish will come true.
Drop a small pin into a wishing well as you chant:
'Pin, spin; Wishing well Wish me well.
Should someone happen to mention a giraffe, you can make a silent wish. There is no magic in the wish if you ask someone to mention a giraffe.
Honeymooners toss coins into the Bridal Veil Falls at Niagara Falls and wish for long, happy marriages.
(Canada and United States)


Daily Dream Decoder:
White Hair

White-haired characters are archetypal figures of wisdom in most cases. This includes most major theorists' and cultural imagery. It is one of the few dream symbols that seems universal.
A 42-year-old woman reports dreaming: Three old women enter my room to tell me Methuselah (a legendary, 969-year-old man of great wisdom) is coming to see me. I am interested, but fall asleep. They wake me later and scold me, telling me I missed him. I am crushed, because I've always been fascinated with Methuselah.
In this dream, the old women have particular knowledge about an ancient, wise figure that they offer to share. However, the dreamer does not fulfill her obligation to the knowledge that was offered to her, and so it went unreceived. She felt responsible for missing the chance to gain wisdom by giving in to laziness.
Hero

Because our dreams are our own creation, it is very common for a dreamer to experience the role of hero within a dream. Usually this is a sign that the person is very confident in life in general, or in a specific aspect of their life which is addressed in the dream. The fact that you are the hero in a dream may arise soon after you have accomplished something. It is even better to have such a dream just before taking on a challenge of some sort in your waking life.
The fact that you may find yourself enhanced with incredible skills or superhuman powers is noteworthy.
What special skills did you have in the dream?
Were there any recognizable people in the dream? If so, their presence may indicate the area to which you should attribute the dream's implied meaning-business, home, or leisure pursuit.
Ritual Behavior

When dreaming, you may feel a need to repeat particular actions or behave in an unusual way at times. This is often ritual behavior. In your dream, the behavior is often necessary to avoid or undo some evil act that may occur.
This is a reflection of the work of superstition in your life. If you are by nature superstitious, you may be getting a challenge from your subconscious to let go of a particular compulsion. Or, your superstitions may be receiving validation from your unconscious mind.
In your dream, is the ritual empowering?
As you compare the ritual with your waking behavior, is it comforting or troubling that you participated in it during your dream story?
Sidewalk

Sidewalks define the path in most neighborhoods. In dreams, the sidewalk often feels more like the yellow-brick road in The Wizard of Oz, intended to help you stay on course. The sidewalk is interesting because it often leads to scenes that would not be found in a neighborhood. Instead, the sidewalk leads to mountains, caves, volcanoes, etc. It often leads the dreamer to the next place in order to move the dream story forward. As nonsensical as this sort of appearance of a sidewalk may seem, it is merely a method that your unconscious mind uses to further the dream story (such as the use of a well-known object or person as a bridge between story elements).
It is important to recognize that dreaming about a sidewalk as a significant symbol of the dream interpretation is rare. More often, the sidewalk is simply part of a common street scene.
Does the sidewalk take you to a place that sidewalks usu ally don't go?
Is the sidewalk or the street that you are walking along a familiar one or is it just an archetype of a sidewalk?

Daily Motovations:
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I hope you all had a Fabulous Memorial Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

The Secret
You can limit yourself by the story you have created about you. Here are some simple examples of how the story we have created about ourselves can limit us:
     I am no good at math. I have never been able to dance. I am not a very good writer. I am very stubborn. I don't sleep well. I am very moody. I struggle with my weight. My English is not good. I am always late. I am not a very good driver. I can't see without my glasses. It is hard for me to make friends. Money seems to slip through my fingers.
     The moment you become aware of what you are saying, you can delete these things and rewrite your story!

Have you set your intention for the day today, or are you going to let today be governed by the thoughts of yesterday?  These words will help you get started.
All Good is coming to me today.
All my desires will be met today.
Magic and miracles will follow me everywhere today.
Have the best day ever!

Quotes

    "Every memorable act in the history of the world is a triumph of enthusiasm. Nothing great was ever achieved without it because it gives any challenge or any occupation, no matter how frightening or difficult, a new meaning. Without enthusiasm you are doomed to a life of mediocrity but with it you can accomplish miracles." - Rog Mandino
    "Man is free at the moment he wishes to be."
— Voltaire

    When someone behaves poorly, it's always because they've forgotten how powerful they really are, how beautiful life is, and how much they're loved.
    "Miracles: You do not have to look for them. They are there, 24-7, beaming like radio waves all around you. Put up the antenna, turn up the volume - snap... crackle... this just in, every person you talk to is a chance to change the world..." - Hugh Elliott
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - J. K. Rowling
     "People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I do not believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, they make them." - George Bernard Shaw
Affirmations
Louise Hay
Other people respect me because I respect myself.
I donate a portion of my time to helping others.  It’s good for my own health
Today I ask for three things, and the people will be happy to give them to me.
I am a good listener.  I really hear what someone else is saying and am not just waiting for my chance to talk.
On this day, I very consciously do one thing at a time.
I appreciate my ability to bring peace to every corner of my world.
All that I desire, I receive.  I am fulfilled in all areas of my life.
Everything in my life works, now and forevermore.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Becoming inspired requires that you be curious about, and attentive to, feelings that emerge to help you reconnect with your original self.
True Happiness resides within me.  Most people are searching for happiness outside of themselves.  That’s a fundamental mistake.  Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way that you think.
Dr. Christiane Northrup
I must learn that it is good for me to stand up for myself at the first sign of discomfort in a relationship.  This is the best way for me to avoid being a victim.
Doreen Virtue
Think of the angels as a 24-hour help line that never has a busy signal and never puts you on hold.
Marianne Williamson
We must hold to the conviction that the heart, not the brain, is the light of the world.  The mind goes insane without the guidance of the heart.
Loretta LaRoche
Learn to love waiting.  We’d all love to be in the front of the line, but let’s face it, it’s not always possible.  When you’re waiting, you have the opportunity to relax, and to smile at someone else who’s waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment